Lamberts Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg 180 tablets is a high strength Ginkgo Biloba derived from 120mg of ginkgo biloba extract used for its multiple benefits. Lamberts Ginkgo Biloba is one of the highest strength ginkgo supplements available in the UK. Each Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg tablet contains 120mg extract.
Lamberts Ginkgo Biloba benefits:
- Lamberts have made the tablets time release so that the ginkgo is released gradually over a period of approximately 2 hours. This will help prevent any minor side effects, such as mild, short-term headaches.
- A high purity extract with guaranteed low levels of unwanted ginkgolic acid.
- Most of the studies on Ginkgo biloba have been carried out with a standardised extract called GBE, containing 24% glycosides, and this is the material used in this Lamberts product.
- Lamberts also insist on a high purity extract that has guaranteed low levels of an unwanted natural compound called ginkgolic acid. No other UK brand uses this high grade of Ginkgo extract.
- Ginkgo biloba is still one of the most popular herbs in the world, with millions of people using it throughout Europe and North America.
- The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one Ginkgo biloba tablet daily just after a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Those using prescription blood-thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consult their doctor before using Ginkgo supplements.
Each tablet delivers: Ginkgo Biloba leaves 6000mg (Provided by 120mg of a 50:1 extract providing flavonglycosides 28.8mg, Ginkgolides A, B and C and Bilobalide 7.2mg. Tableted With: DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate. The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Gluten, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.