By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- We are Victoria Health, a division of VictoriaHealth.Com Limited. In these terms we refer to ourselves as ‘Victoria Health’.
- Any email or any acknowledgement by us of a receipt of an order placed by you does not mean that we have accepted your order. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Victoria Health will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have told you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- All the products on the website are subject to availability. We do not guarantee that all items shown on the website are in stock and are available and ready for dispatch. Display of an item on the website is not an indication that the item is in stock.
- If you have selected an item that is "'Pre-Order", that means that the item is currently out of stock and will be shipped once in stock. You are agreeing to purchase the item at this point and accept that the delivery will be at a later date. The delivery may exceed 30 days and you can and have the right to cancel this order at any point by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to give regular updates with realistic delivery dates for our pre-order items.
- Accepted orders are normally dispatched within 24/48 hours of the order being placed on our website except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work.
- The time for delivery of your order varies according to your chosen method of shipment. Victoria Health have no control over the goods once they are shipped and cannot guarantee that your order will arrive within the time specified by your chosen method of shipment.
- We may dispatch your order in a number of instalments.
- Your card will be charged at the time you place your order online. This includes items that are on pre-order.
- We make every effort to ensure the security of online card payments and follow relevant industry guidelines.
- The prices quoted on the website are subject to change from time to time. The current price shown on the website at the time you placed your order is the price you will be charged. The prices shown against each item includes UK VAT if on the UK site and if applicable, but does not include postage and packing charges where applicable; these charges are shown separately. For orders outside of the UK, the taxes and duty will be included for EU and ROW will be shown at checkout. You can decide to pay at point of sale, or on arrival.
- We will try to make sure that the prices and all other information on the website are accurate but we are not liable for anything that happens due to errors that may appear to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Packing and shipping charges are non-refundable unless due to an error on our part.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return items to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- This Contract is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.
Last Update: December 2021