Natural By Nature Ginger Oil is profoundly warming and comforting and may help ease muscle fatigue, nausea and congested sinuses.
With its warm, spicy aroma, Ginger Oil can help clear the lungs and sinuses of catarrh and mucus. By calming the nervous system, it also helps relieve travel and morning sickness. When massaged into the skin, it increases blood flow to alleviate cold, rheumatic pains in the hands and feet.
Ginger Oil benefits:
- Ginger oil for arthritis eases pain & discomfort
- Ginger oil contains an active ingredient, 6-gingerol, which may enhance hair growth when diluted and massaged onto the scalp
- Ginger oil when diluted and applied to skin can soothe redness & eradicate acne causing bacteria
How to use Ginger Oil:
- In the bath and shower: add five drops to sufficient bath, gel or carrier oil. For children over two years of age, use two drops with a sufficient amount of bath or carrier oil.
- Inhalation: add four to six drops of Ginger Oil to a bowl of steaming water, place a towel over your head and breathe to clear your head and nose.
- Massage: for adults, use 15 drops with approximately two tablespoons of carrier oil. For children over two, use six drops of Ginger Oil in the same amount of carrier oil.
- Diffusers and burners: use one to three drops to energise and uplift your mood.
For external use only. Do not use essential oils undiluted on the skin, except where indicated. Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.
100% Pure Ginger Oil