Viridian Organic Ginger capsules aid digestion and are frequently used to alleviate sickness.
- Virdian Organic Ginger capsules are sourced from Soil Association certified, organically grown ginger root, produced in the UK.
- These Ginger capsules are simply dried at room temperature and then ground meaning it is kept in its’ most efficient form.
- Each capsule provides 400mg of pure ginger.
- Ideal to take in the first trimester, ginger has been shown to contribute to normal functioning of the stomach in early pregnancy.
- Additionally, ginger can support the body during breastfeeding and lactation.
- With no artificial additives, binders or fillers, Viridian Organic Ginger contains only active ingredients to help support a healthy pregnancy and postnatal period.
- Take as required in capsule form. The capsule can also be emptied and added to food and drink including smoothies and yoghurts if preferred.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Ginger is generally considered safe for use by most people, but caution is advised in those with gallstones since it releases extra bile, and also in people using blood thinning medications since it seems to also display some blood thinning properties.
Certified Organic Ginger Root 400mg, Vegetarian cellulose capsule.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.