Biocare's Zinc Citrate is a water-soluble form of zinc and can be taken as a lozenge for those who find it difficult to swallow tablets.
Zinc has many general health benefits including its contribution to normal cognitive function, maintenance of normal hair skin, nails and bones and normal fertility and reproduction. The citrate form of zinc has a high absorption rate.
Benefits of Biocare's Zinc Citrate:
- Water soluble tablet that can be taken as a 'lozenge' if required
- Zinc is a mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc contributes to normal reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones
- Citrates have a high absorption rate and require little acidification prior to absorption
- Suitable for people with low stomach acid and poor zinc status
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Round Tablet Size 0.9cm
Dosage: One Tablet of Zinc Citrate daily with food.