Biocare Nutrisorb® Vitamin A is a liquid vitamin A supplement providing 2500iu of vitamin A per drop. Nutrisorb® vitamin A can be taken under the tongue or added to water, fruit juice or milk. The Vitasorb® range is particularly suited to those with dietary intolerances.
Benefits of Biocare Vitamin A:
- Liquid vitamin A ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal or malabsorption problems
- Provides 2500iu vitamin A per drop
- Suitable for the elderly
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic olive oil base
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Directions: As a food supplement, one drop of Nutrisorb vitamin A liquid taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
One drop provides: Vitamin A2500iu 750mcg. Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.