A. Vogel Pollinosan Hayfever Eye Drops with Chamomile and soothing Hyaluronic Acid provide immediate relief from red, itchy eyes caused by hayfever.
Pollinosan eye drops for hayfever protect against pollen, which may trigger a hayfever response. These hayfever eye drops help maintain lubrication of the eyes and are suitable for use whilst wearing contact lenses.
Key Benefits of A. Vogel Pollinosan Hayfever Eye Drops:
- Quick relief of red and itchy eyes due to hayfever
- Protection against pollen
- The easy-to-use dropper system releases just one drop at a time for ease of application.
- Suitable for contact lense users
- Contain hyaluronic acid which helps soothe red and itchy eyes.
- 10ml sterile solution
- No preservatives
Our in store pharmacist, Shabir Daya, has written an article about Eye Drops:
- Adults: 1-2 drops, as needed, in each eye up to 5 times daily.
- Children over 7 years: 1 drop in each eye 1-2 times daily, after consulting an optician or healthcare professional. A.Vogel Pollinosan
Hayfever Eye Drops must be administered by an adult.
If you wear contact lenses, you do not need to take them out before using these eye drops. A.Vogel Pollinosan Hayfever Eye Drops can be used for a maximum of 30 consecutive days.
If using additional eye treatments with other eye drops, leave an interval of at least 30 minutes before use. Ointments should be applied in the conjunctival sac (inside the lower eyelid) at least 30 minutes after applying A.Vogel Pollinosan Hayfever Eye Drops.
How to apply the Hayfever Eye Drops?
A.Vogel Pollinosan Hayfever Eye Drops come in a unique dropper bottle. The easy-to-use dropper system releases just one drop at a time for ease of application. The unique bottle design keeps the contents sterile without using preservatives, ensuring the product can be used frequently, once open.
- Remove the coloured cap from the bottle.
- First time use: Hold the bottle upside down over your hand and squeeze the base several times until the first drop is released. The dropper bottle is now ready for use.
- Tilt the head back slightly and pull the lower eyelid downwards. Place the dropper above the eye. Holding the bottle with your thumb and middle finger, press the base of the bottle with your index finger.
- Close your eye so that the fluid spreads evenly over the eye’s surface. Replace the cap on the bottle, pressing firmly.
Not to be used if under 7 years of age. Use within 6 months of opening. Do not use after the expiry date.
Hyaluronic acid (1 mg/ml), Chamomilla recutita (chamomile), Sodium chloride, Boric acid, Disodium tetraborate decahydrate, Sterile water. May contain traces of soy.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.