A Vogel Eye Drops help relieve dry, tired and irritated eyes. Eyes can become dry and irritated as a result of a number of factors in our modern world. Working long hours at a computer screen, heating, air-conditioning and pollution are all contributory factors. Eyes become drier with age and use of contact lenses can irritate eyes. A Vogel Eye Drops contain ingredients to refresh the eyes helping to keep them moist whilst maintaining a soothing film. Preservative Free.
A.Vogel Eye drops contain Euphrasia and can be used to relieve dry, irritated or tired eyes. These drops help maintain lubrication of the eyes and are suitable for use whilst wearing contact lenses.
Our in store pharmacist, Shabir Daya, has written an article about Eye Drops:
A.Vogel Eye Drops Key Benefits:
- For dry, irritated or tired eyes
- Suitable for those wearing contact lenses
- Also suitable for children over 12 years
- Contains Euphrasia (Eyebright)
- Adults, the elderly and children (12 years and over)
- 1 drop in each eye 4 to 5 times daily, or more often as required
- Each bottle provides about 300 drops. Please note that there will always be a small amount of liquid left in the bottle after use
- We recommend that you do not share eye drops with other people. Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
How to apply:
- Remove the coloured cap from the bottle
- First time use: Hold the bottle upside down over your hand and squeeze the base several times until the first drop is released. The dropper bottle is now ready for use
- Tilt the head back slightly and pull the lower eyelid downwards. Place the dropper above the eye. Holding the bottle with your thumb and middle finger, press the base of the bottle with your index finger
- Close your eye so that the fluid spreads evenly over the eye’s surface. Replace the cap on the bottle, pressing firmly
- Store between 8 - 25oC.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
The unique bottle design keeps the contents sterile without the need for preservatives, ensuring that once opened, the product can be used as often as needed.
Some health tips:
- Where possible, use natural light to work in. If you work in front of a computer, give your eyes regular breaks by looking into the medium distance – 20 or 30 feet away
- Do not wear contact lenses for longer than the recommendation of the manufacturers
- Sunglasses can help reduce irritation of eyes when the sun does shine
- Avoid use of air-conditioning where possible
- When relaxing, reduce your time in front of the television, iPad or computer screens.
Not to be used if under 12 years of age.
Hyaluronic acid, Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 0.1%, sodium choloride, boric acid, disodium tetraborate decahydrate, sodium hydroxide, hydrochloric acid and water.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.