A.Vogel's Pollinosan Hayfever Tablets with natural herbs help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
Pollinosan Hayfever Tablets are made to an original A.Vogel formula. They contain 7 tropical herbs in varying homeopathic potencies.
Pollinosan Hayfever Tablets, formerly Luffa Complex, are non-drowsy so will not affect your ability to drive or use machinery. It can be used to help treat allergies to grass or tree pollen (hay fever), as well as allergies to dust, animals and pets (allergic rhinitis) both conditions give rise to symptoms such as itching and watery eyes, sneezing, tickly nose or throat and a blocked nose.
Benefits of Pollinosan Hayfever Tablets:
- Natural hayfever remedy to relieve sneezing, itching in the nose, throat and eyes.
- May also be used for allergic rhinitis
- Non-drowsy - does not affect ability to drive or use machines
- Can be used with other hay fever remedies
- No restriction on use with asthma
- Suitable for other allergies including perfume, pet dander and feathers
- Suitable for children over 12 years
Dosage: One tablet three times daily.