A.Vogel Pollinosan Luffa Nasal Spray has a desensitising action on the nasal membranes and hence is a very useful remedy in combating the symptoms of rhinitis which include sneezing, nasal discharge and blocked nose's. It remains a very popular remedy for hay fever sufferers.
Luffa Nasal Spray, formerly Luffa Complex Nasal Spray, works by rinsing and cleansing the nose of hayfever-causing allergens. It also restores fluid and moisture in the nasal passages, making the nose feel soothed and more comfortable.
Benefits of Luffa Hayfever Nasal Spray:
- Cleansing action against hayfever-causing pollen and other allergens
- Also suitable in protecting against allergic rhinitis
- Can be used with other hayfever remedies
- Can be used over a prolonged period
- No restriction on use with asthma
- Suitable for children over the age of 6
- No preservatives
Dosage: Spray once or twice into each nostril up to five times daily.