NAD+ Generator is a unique NAD supplement which regenerates NAD to help maintain youthful levels of NAD+, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, a coenzyme involved in fighting cellular ageing and enhancing energy levels needed for cell repair and regeneration.
Levels of NAD+ decline with age, and this has been linked to numerous age-related disorders and diseases. 1 When levels decrease, the body does not function well and is less effective at repairing itself; energy levels and metabolic rate drop. Without sufficient NAD+, the body does not carry out its functions properly, which can lead to health concerns over time. 2
Victoria Health NAD regenerator supplement contains RiaGev® which uniquely combines Bioenergy Ribose with Vitamin B3 in the form of nicotinamide to enhance NAD+ levels. Both NAD+, NMN and NADH are very large molecules which cannot be absorbed directly by our cells in meaningful quantities. Victoria Health NAD+ Generator is unlike other NAD supplements or NMN supplements in that it provides the building block nutrients for the cells to manufacture NAD+ which displays multiple benefits. This results in an increase in NAD+ of 10.4% within five days and an almost 30% increase at a 28 day interval. Boosting levels of NAD is an accumulation effect in that it builds up with time.
Victoria Health NAD+ supplement benefits:
- Promotes healthy ageing for longevity 3
- Unlike other NAD+ supplements, Riagev enhances NAD+ while simultaneously boosting ATP for energy and Glutathione to combat radicals. Provides these three biomarkers for healthy ageing in one supplement in a special delivery system 3
- Encourages youthful brain function 3
- Helps enhance energy, fights fatigue and promotes healthy metabolism 4
- Vitamin B3 supports many processes within the body including energy-yielding metabolism, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal psychological function 4
- Includes Vitamin C to support normal immune system function 4
Our in-house pharmacist, Shabir Daya has written an article about NAD+ benefits:
Directions: As a food supplement, adults to take one NAD+ capsule 30 minutes prior to eating daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are talking medication, or on medical care, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Colour of this product may vary due to colour variations of the natural ingredients. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF YOUNG CHILDREN. Store sealed in a cool, dry and dark place. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
One capsule provides %NRV*
Bioenergy RiaGev®-WS™ (A proprietary blend of Bioenergy Ribose® and Nicotinamide Ascorbate (Vitamin B3) Yielding:750 mg
Vitamin C 218mg242%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
What does NAD stand for?
NAD stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. From single-cell organisms like bacteria to sophisticated multicellular ones like primates, NAD+ is one of the most abundant and crucial molecules.
What is NAD+?
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, or NAD+, is the second most abundant molecule in the body after water and plays a critical role in supporting many biological processes within your body.
What is the NAD+ Generator?
NAD+ Generator is a food supplement that may support mitochondrial health5, may maintain age-related cognitive health, keeps you energised and inspired, and efficiently increases NAD levels with 750 mg of Bioenergy RiaGev®-WSTM, the first and only commercially available proprietary composition uniquely combining Bioenergy Ribose® and a form of Vitamin B3. It is distinctly formulated to enter the salvage pathway directly to more efficiently increase nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) in the body.3
When is it best to take NAD+?
You can take NAD+ once a day (preferably in the morning, given it can sometimes give a boost of energy) 30 minutes prior to eating or as directed by your healthcare professional.
How do I store my NAD+ Generator?
Store NAD+ sealed in a cool, dry and dark place
How does NADH support cells?
The cell contains proteins called sirtuins, and they require NAD to function. Sirtuins are important for multiple biochemical processes necessary for cellular functioning, including the regulation of inflammation and oxidative stress.
Why is it important to increase NAD?
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) is a coenzyme and an essential metabolite in all human cells. Research says our NAD levels decrease by 50% between our 40s and 60s, which has a negative impact on healthy cell production and longevity. Diminished NAD levels also make it harder for the body to deal with cellular and free radical stress.2
Increased NAD and healthy mitochondria help slow the ageing process, reduce age-related cognitive decline, and prevent cellular damage from free radicals. RiaGev helps support a healthier you from the inside out.2
- NAD plays a key role in cellular metabolism and energy production.2
- NAD is vital for mitochondrial health.2
- High NAD levels are essential for DNA repair and recovery in a health crisis.2
What is RiaGev®?
RiaGev combines the power of Bioenergy Ribose with nicotinamide to deliver unique cellular benefits that promote healthy ageing. This all-natural and innovative ingredient helps slow the ageing process from the inside out by efficiently increasing cellular NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) levels. RiaGevTM is a proprietary compound that has been shown to enter the pathway directly and more efficiently increase NAD+.
Can I take NAD+ whilst I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
Always consult your doctor before using NAD+ during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
What is the difference between NAD+ and NADH?
NAD+ and NADH are two different forms of the same molecule, with NAD+ being the oxidized version and NADH the reduced form. NAD+ is known for its remarkable bioavailability and potential benefits, while NADH doesn’t share the same level of impact.
- McReynolds MR, Chellappa K, Baur JA. Age-related NAD+ decline. Exp Gerontol. 2020 Feb 22;134:110888. doi: 10.1016/j.exger.2020.110888. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 32097708; PMCID: PMC7442590.
- Covarrubias AJ, Perrone R, Grozio A, Verdin E. NAD+ metabolism and its roles in cellular processes during ageing. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2021 Feb;22(2):119-141. doi: 10.1038/s41580-020-00313-x. Epub 2020 Dec 22. PMID: 33353981; PMCID: PMC7963035.
- Full List of EFSA Health Claims
- Airhart SE, Shireman LM, Risler LJ, Anderson GD, Nagana Gowda GA, Raftery D, Tian R, Shen DD, O'Brien KD. An open-label, non-randomized study of the pharmacokinetics of the nutritional supplement nicotinamide riboside (NR) and its effects on blood NAD+ levels in healthy volunteers. PLoS One. 2017 Dec 6;12(12):e0186459. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0186459. PMID: 29211728; PMCID: PMC5718430.
- Niacin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Niacin contributes to normal psychological function
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Niacin contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.