Life Extension ComfortMAX inhibits inflammatory compounds in the nerve cells to calm and prevent nerve pain and discomfort.
Life Extension ComfortMAX is a unique supplement that promotes nerve health and comfort. By inhibiting inflammatory compounds in your nerve cells and encouraging healthy neurotransmitter levels in your brain, ComfortMAX helps to reduce discomfort. Take one convenient tablet in the morning and one at night. Live comfortably with ComfortMAX!
Benefits of ComfortMAX:
- ComfortMAX provides dual-action nerve support to help inhibit discomfort
- PEA inhibits inflammatory factors to help calm excited nerves
- Honokiol extract supports GABA neurotransmitters affected by discomfort
- These combined actions help you stay comfortable throughout the day
- Morning and nighttime dosing for around-the-clock support
- ComfortMAX delivers two potent ingredients: palmitoylethanolamide or PEA and honokiol, a compound derived from Magnolia bark. By promoting nerve comfort in two separate yet complementary ways, the ingredients in ComfortMAX represent a revolutionary step in helping to relieve discomfort such as in carpal tunnel syndrome
According to the National Institutes of Health, nearly 25 million Americans experience daily discomfort. This kind of discomfort can affect mood, mobility, and quality of life. The reasons for physical discomfort vary, but the way we experience that discomfort doesn't: Our peripheral nerves are responsible for delivering sensory information (an itch, temperature change, physical pressure, etc.) to the brain. And that's where ComfortMAX comes in.
ComfortMAX key ingredients:
- Palmitoylethanolamide (or PEA) is a unique kind of fatty acid. Your body naturally produces PEA as part of a healthy inflammatory and immune response.In fact, PEA inhibits the secretion of inflammatory compounds from mast cells, a type of white blood cell. As we age, our number of mast cells decrease, causing our remaining mast cells to work harder. That can make them overly sensitive, activating inflammatory processes linked to nerve discomfort. By inhibiting inflammatory compounds released by mast cells, PEA promotes your body's natural response to uncomfortable nerve stimuli at the cellular level.
- Honokiol is a naturally occurring lignan compound derived from several species of magnolia, several of which have been used in traditional Asian medicine for centuries. Now, scientists are discovering that honokiol has applications for nerve health and comfort. Honokiol has been shown to support the "calming" GABA receptors in the brain, which affects the way the brain perceives discomfort. Furthermore, honokiol is quickly taken up into the brain in animal models, making it an ideal ingredient for nerve health and comfort.
Directions: Take one (1) ComfortMAX AM tablet in the morning and one (1)ComfortMAX PM tablet before bed, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.The blue PM tablet may cause mild sedation in some people. Take at bedtime.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before taking.
Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the daily dose.
One AM Vegetarian Tablet (white) provides: Calcium (as calcium carbonate)- 60mg, Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) - 600mg. Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Silica, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Stearate, Maltodextrin, Glycerin.
One PM Vegetarian Tablet (blue) provides: Calcium (as calcium carbonate) - 30mg, Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) 600 mg, Honokiol from magnolia extract (bark) - 180mg. Other ingdredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Silica, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Stearate, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Spirulina Extract Color.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.