Sage Complex capsules, with Sage leaf, help alleviate hot flushes, excessive sweating and other concerns going through the menopause.
Sage Complex is an all natural and powerful female hormone balancing supplement containing natural herbs that help to mimic the female hormones and hence help alleviate common menopausal concerns including hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness.
Sage Complex contains:
- Wild Yam - provides diosgenin, a precursor for female hormones.
- Dong Quai - the most widely used female hormonal tonic, dong quai also has hormone mimicing action and may regulate uterine function.
- Red Clover - rich source of isoflavones (water soluble chemicals that act like oestrogen), some studies suggest that it may boost bone density.
- Chaste Berry - acts on the pituitary and hypothalamus helping the body to manufacture more progesterone and hence alleviate hot flushes.
- Sage Leaf - Sage herb has a rich content of hormone mimicking compounds. Sage is usually used in herbal remedies for the menopause because it also works on the hypothalamus, the temperature regulating gland, thus alleviating hot flushes and night sweats.
- Siberian Ginseng - stimulates the adrenals to help energy and stress reduction.
- Hops - aside from their anti-anxiety properties, hops also provide compounds that have been shown to help reduce hot flushing.
- Kudzu - displays a variety of phyto-oestrogens and has been used historically to relieve common menopausal complaints.
- Fenugreek - a tonic for the reproductive system used for PMS and menopause
Sage Leaf Benefits:
- Is useful in the treatment of hot flushes/flashes
- Helps alleviate excessive sweating including night sweats
- Has a balancing effect on female hormones to treat a wide variety of menopause symptoms
- Sage leaf in Sage Complex capsules are easily broken down as opposed to many sage tablets
Sage Complex offers a natural means of healthy supplementation during midlife. Sage Complex is free from added sugar, flavourings or preservatives.
Our in-house pharmacist, Shabir Daya has written five articles about Sage Complex:
- Overcoming Menopausal Vaginal Dryness
- Hormone mimicking supplements should be used by nearly all women over 35!
- Banishing Hot Flushes
- Supplements To Take In Your 40s
- Vitamins to take in your 50s
Dosage: One capsule three times a day but may be increased to two capsules three times a day if necessary
Do not use if epileptic. Consult your practitioner if using hormone replacement therapies.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Consult with your GP if you have a family history of breast cancer before taking Sage Complex.
3 capsules provide: Wild Yam 300mg,Dong Quai 125mg, Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) root 150mg, Fenugreek 150mg, Red Clover 300mg, Chasteberry 100mg, Siberian Ginseng 100mg, Sage Leaf 300mg, Hops powder 60mg. Other ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule Shell) Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate.