Arthro Vite Collagen Plus Powder is a unique nutritional supplement, taken as a daily drink will provide you with three very important ingredients Collagen Hydrolysate, Glucosamine Sulphate and Chondroitin Sulphate at their optimum levels. These help the formation of joint cartilage.
The 3-in-1 nutritional drink for your joints provides the equivalent of 18 capsules per serving:
- 7500mg Collagen Hydrolysate - Collagen is the single most important protein necessary for the formation of joint cartilage. It is important to note that though collagen is present in many foods, it is rarely absorbed and it passes straight through the system. Therefore the collagen in Collagen Plus is hydrolysed (broken down using water) to ensure easy absorption.
- 1000mg Glucosamine Sulphate - Glucosamine is an amino sugar. Its main role in the body is to help maintain healthy cartilage. It is essential in providing the support structure for the formation of cartilage. Therefore when supplemented in combination with Collagen it provides the perfect support to enable your body to counteract the damage to cartilage caused by years of wear and tear.
- 800mg Chondroitin Sulphate - Chondroitin acts like a fluid magnet. As cartilage does not have a direct blood supply it relies mainly on water for the transportation of essential nutrients to the joint. Therefore Chondroitin plays an essential role in ensuring that the Collagen and Glucosamine get to the places where they are most needed.
These quantities have been shown in research and clinical studies to help individuals with poor joint mobility, it will usually take 6-12 weeks before any benefits become apparent.
The benefits of Collagen Plus include:
- Helps rebuild & maintain joint cartilage
- Improves skin, hair & nail quality
- Drink format quickly absorbed
- No pills - an average capsule contains only 500mg, please bear this in mind when comparing products
- No known side effects
Directions: As a food supplement, take one scoop (11g) of Arthro Vite Collagen Plus Powder into 100ml of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional. A scoop is included in the pack and must be kept clean and dry at all times. One scoop per day for a minimum of three months. Continuous use is recommended for prolonged benefit. Each 350g pack contains at least 30 days supply.
None but diabetics only insulin should consult their GP before using this supplement.
Collagen Hydrolysate 7500mg, Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg, Chondroitin Sulphate 800mg.
Nutritional Information per 11g serving
Energy: 149kj and 35kcal
Protein (collagen): 7.5g
Vitamin C: 8mg 13%RDA
Calcium: 158mg 20%RDA
Magnesium: 28mg 9%RDA
Glucosamine Sulphate: 1g
Chondroitin Sulphate 0.8g
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.