Basix Skin Defence Cream has been formulated with natural ingredients to target dry skin conditions and provide soothing relief in eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
Basix Skin Defence Cream contains Kigelia Africana, fruits of the African Sausage Tree, which displays reparative, curative and potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties making it a useful treatment for a wide variety of skin concerns.
For extremely dry skin - providing soothing healing action for even the worst skin conditions. Incredible results can be seen in just a few days.
Relieves, repairs and retores skin - suitable for all skin types including children and babies, this restorative moisturizing cream provides relief while the active ingredients stimulate the body to repair the damage caused by various skin conditions.
Benefits of Basix Skin Defence Cream:
- Natural skin healing ingredients have been carefully selected including African Sausage Tree, Australian Kakadu Plum, Lemon, Ginger and Aloe Vera for their anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, soothing, calming and skin healing properties.
- The restorative moisturisation system targets and treats eczema, psoriasis and contact dermatitis providing soothing relief whilst encouraging the healing of inflamed skin.
- Skin repair cream can also be used to treat acne, bed sores, nappy rash, leg ulcers, scarring, burns, blisters and sunburns.
- Steroid and cortisone-free, the actives calm down inflammation without compromising skin texture.
- Suitable for all skin types, Basix eczema cream relieves, repairs and restores optimal skin function.
Key ingredients of Basix Skin Defence Cream:
- Kigelia Africana Fruit of the African Sausage Tree contains natural plant sterols making this a natural alternative for Eczema and Psoriasis sufferers looking to get away from prescription creams without the harmful side affects.
- Kakadu Plum, packed full of vitamin C and also a powerful natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory helps repair damaged skin.
- Lemon, high levels of vitamin C and an effective anti-oxidant. The Citric Acid in lemon juice helps to shed dead skin cells - vital for skin recovery and repair.
- Ginger is a powerful anti-bacterial and targets the staphlococcus bacteria that flourish in broken skin caused by the bacteria under finger nails when scratching. Especially useful for itchy conditions like Eczema and Psoriasis and Acne sufferers.
- Aloe Vera, known for its soothing anti-itch properties is also a powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-oxidant which helps repair wounds, burns, irritations, heals acne and soothes Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Rose Flower is known to suppress certain bacteria, reduce inflammation and soothe irritations helping to heal the skin. Also known for its anti-ageing properties.
- Rosehip is full of vital vitamins required for skin regeneration and tissue repair, stimulating collagen production. High in anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agents to help combat acne, scarring and sunburn.
- Rosemary is a powerful anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory to combat skin inflammation caused by psoriasis and eczema
- Green Tea is well known for its ant-oxidant properties making this a powerful anti-ageing ingredient
- Rooibos Tea is rich in Vitamin D and Zinc and well known for its anti-allergy benefits
- Vitamin E is vital for healthy skin. A powerful anti-inflammatory to help sooth irritated skin
Our in house pharmacist Shabir Daya has written an article about Basix Skin Defence Cream: How To Treat Eczema
How to use: Apply Basix skin repair cream twice a day to the affected areas.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with warm water immediately.
Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (UVB Filter), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil(Grapseed Oil), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea) Butter, Polydecene, Polysobate-20, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor Oil), Linum Usitatissmum Seed Oil (Flaxseed Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract(Aloe Vera), Cera Alba (Bees Wax), Carbomer,Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract (African Sausage Tree Fruit), Caprylyl Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract(Rooibos), Citrus Limon Fruit Extract (Lemon), Rosa Canina Fruit Oil(Rosehip), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate(Vitamin C), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary), Zinc Oxide, Parfum(Fragance), Rose Oil Lombardi(Rose), , Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract(Kakadu Plum), Glycin Soja Oil(Soya Bean), Zingiber Officinale Root Oil (Ginger), Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil(Lemon Grass), D-Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol.
How often do you need to apply Basix Skin Defence Cream?
Apply twice daily to the affected areas.
Can you use Basix Skin Defence Cream while pregnant?
Yes, this is deemed safe to use during pregnancy.
Does Basix Skin Defence Cream contain any nasty ingredients?
No, this uses only natural ingredients and is paraben free.
Is Basix Skin Defence Cream suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
This product does not include any animal-derived ingredients.
Is Basix Skin Defence Cream tested on animals?
No. Animal testing of cosmetics is now illegal in Europe and has been for some time.
Can Basix Skin Defence Cream be used on babies and children?
Yes, this is gentle enough to use on babies nappy rash.
Is Basix Skin Defence Cream suitable for all skin types?
Yes, this is safe and effective to be used on all skin types.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.