Aculief is wearable acupressure device to help ease tension, headaches and pain. Aculief uses acupressure to relieve blockage in your "Qi" (pro-nounced "chee") and promote the natural circulation of energy throughout your body. Go about your day with all natural acupressure and find relief with Aculief. Suitable for right or left hand.
Banish pain the drug-free way with Aculief accupressure device. Aculief helps to provide fast relief from the pain associated with migraines, headaches and tension, whilst promoting circulation and energy without the use of drugs and medications.
Aculief is suitable for alleviating pain associated with:
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Restless Leg Pain
- Stimulates the L.I 4 Pressure Point
- Works Quickly
- Can be worn at anytime
- Restores natural energy flow and circulation
- Promotes healthy wellbeing
- Relieves tension
- Aids in sport recovery
- Helps enhance energy levels
Our In-House Pharmacist has written two articles on Aculief:
Directions: May be worn from 5 minutes to several hours depending upon preference. Typically you will notice relief from as soon as 1- 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
How To Use Aculief Video
Do not wear Aculief during pregnancy. The LI-4 meridian has known to induce contractions. If you experience pain or discomfort discontinue use immediately. Aculief is not intended to replace doctor prescribed medications. Aculief is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1 x Regular Aculief Wearable Acupressure™ Clip
How does Aculief work?
Aculief applies pressure to the LI4 acupressure point located on your hand between the thumb and forefinger. The LI4 has been used for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine to provide relief of headaches, tension and promote your body's natural energy known as "Qi".
Who is Aculief for?
Aculief can be used by everyone at any age suffering from headaches, tension, health imbalance or discomfort. Aculief can promote natural well being and circulate your body's natural energy. Aculief is not to be used while pregnant.
How effective is acupressure on the LI4 acupressure point?
- Johns Hopkins University published a study 08/2011: Magnetic acupressure was applied to the LI-4 (Hegu) meridian to patients suffering from bone marrow pain. Severe pain decreased dramatically for those receiving magnetic acupressure at the LI-4 acupuncture point. Johns Hopkins stated that proper stimulation of LI4 is effective in relieving headaches, pain of the eyes, toothaches, jaw pain, and pain of the limbs and bones.
- NCCAM Study 11/2010 National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Over 500 clinical trials of acupuncture have been conducted in the past three decades from credible institutions, such as the Mayo Clinic, resulting in substantial evidence that acupuncture is very effective in treating chronic pain, fatigue, anxiety, arthritis, headaches, chemotherapy sickness, and infertility, among other ailments.
- Published Men's Health 12/2009: Short-Circuit a Headache in 30 seconds Instead of hitting back with Tylenol or Advil, try pinching the webbed area between your thumb and index finger (either hand) for 30 seconds. It's called acupressure, and while Ivy League researchers haven't carried out a randomized, placebo-controlled study on the strategy, Marc Sharfman, M.D., director of the Headache Institute in Winter Park, Florida, swears by it.
Which hand should I wear my Aculief on?
We recommend you wear your Aculief on you non-dominant hand.
How long before I feel relief while using Aculief?
Typically you will notice relief from as soon as 1- 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
How long should I wear my Aculief?
Aculief may be worn from 5 minutes to several hours depending upon preference.
Are there any side effects associated with Aculief?
- Yes, the LI-4 meridian has known to induce contractions, Aculief should not be used by pregnant women.
- If you experience pain or discomfort discontinue use immediately.
- Aculief is not intended to replace doctor prescribed medications.
- Aculief is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I have an imprint from my Aculief, is this normal?
Yes, this is known as the thumb print and it will subside once the Aculief has been taken off for a few minutes.
Is it OK to wear my Aculief, even if i don't have tension or imbalance?
Absolutely, many Aculief users report a heightened awareness and alertness while using Aculief.
Is it OK for me to wear my Aculief during activities?
Aculief has been designed for active lifestyles and is waterproof. It may be used as long as you feel comfortable during activities or exercise.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.