Napiers Capsicum & Ginger Warming Cream helps to ease and relax your hardworking joints and muscles alleviating arthritic and muscle pain.
Napiers famous warming capsicum cream is used as a massage rub to comfort muscles, joints, backs and ease neck tension. Massage also stimulates circulation, especially to cold fingers and toes.
Capsicum & Ginger Cream benefits:
- Warms, soothes and eases creaky joints and stiff muscles
- Stimulates blood supply to the extremities such as fingers and toes to alleviate chilblains.
- Does not burn the skin
- Pleasant unobtrusive scent
- Useful in cold weather to stimulate circulation and protect against effects of extremely cold weather such as chilblains
- Massage onto neck to relieve tension and avoid tension headaches
Our in-house pharmacist, Shabir Daya has written two articles about Capsicum & Ginger Warming Cream:
Directions:Apply ginger & capsicum cream as often as required, massaging into skin around muscles and joints. Keep away from eyes and delicate areas and wash hands after use. For extremely sensitive skin it is recommend that you do a patch test first - try a little cream on the inside of your elbow and wait 24 hours to check you are not sensitive.