HealthAid ZincoVit C Tablets are a great tasting lozenge specially formulated with Zinc, Vitamin C and Propolis to provide all the richness and beneficial properties of these three important ingredients in one pleasant tasting lozenge. An ideal supplement for all year round immune support. Especially in the winter when the body needs all the help it can get during the cold months, and spring to help boost your immune system and combat allergies.
Zinc is essential for growth, carbohydrate metabolism, and nutrient assimilation, maintenance of enzyme system, healthy bones, skin, collagen, protein synthesis and reproductive organs. Vitamin C, an essential antioxidant, helps iron absorption, collagen formation, and growth, repair of soft tissues, bones, teeth and healthy gums. Propolis is a natural product from the Beehive renowned worldwide for its wide ranging properties and is used by bees to strengthen and fortify the hive.
- Individuals who wish to shorten the duration of the flu or cold
- Individuals who suffer from sore throats
- People with a weak immune system
- People suffering from frequent infections
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant and antihistamine
- Propolis is used by bees to kill bacteria and other pathogens that try to enter hives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Free from salt, gluten, corn, starch, wheat, soya, nuts, dairy, gelatine, lectose, artificial colours, preservatives and flavourings
What are Zincovit®-C Tablets for?
- Protecting cells from oxidative stress
- Stimulating the production of B-cells that produce antibodies against pathogens
- Contributing to normal immune function during flu/cold season
- Helping soothe mucous lining of the throat and the gastrointestinal tract
Zincovit®-C Tablets are:
- Free from added Salt
- Free from Corn, Gluten, Dairy, Gelatine, Lactose, Wheat, Soya, and Nut
- GMO Compliant
- Free from Artificial Colours, Preservatives, and Flavourings
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Directions: As a food supplement, for children over 3 years of age: suck or chew one tablet daily; over 9 years can increase to two tablets daily. Adults can have up to four tablets daily, for limited periods of time. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a healthcare professional.
All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your healthcare professional.
Each ZincoVit C Tablet contains (average): Vitamin C 150mg, Zinc 4mg, Propolis Extract 15mg. Ingredients: Sucrose, Dextrose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, sodium ascorbate), Propolis Extract, Orange Flavouring, Zinc Citrate, Veg. Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Magnesium Stearate.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.