Lamberts Vitamin B6 is involved in the synthesis of several neurotransmitters including serotonin. It is also needed for healthy menstrual well-being and consequently is regularly recommended by practitioners for women around the time of their period.
Vitamin B6 benefits:
- May improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression
- May promote brain health and reduce Alzheimer's risk
- May prevent and treat Anemia by aiding hemoglobin production. ...
- May be useful in treating symptoms of PMS. ...
- May help treat nausea during pregnancy.
Also known as pyridoxine, it is known to contribute to normal psychological function, the normal function of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal homocysteine metabolism
One tablet daily with food.