Solgar Ultimate Bone Support is expertly formulated to provide seven key nutrients to support healthy and strong bones, including calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3, K2, zinc, and manganese.
Ultimate Bone Support contains a unique blend comprising amino acid chelates, citrates, and malates, which ensure that these minerals are easy to absorb and utilise by all age groups and by those with compromised digestion. While calcium is the most abundant mineral in bones, its use by the body is dependent on two other key nutrients, Vitamin D and Vitamin K, which are also provided in this expertly formulated complex.
Solgar Ultimate Bone Support Benefits:
- All-in-one specialist formulation for strong and healthy bones
- Contains seven bone-supporting vitamins and minerals, including calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3, K2, zinc, and manganese.
- Perfect for those who want to ensure they are achieving optimum levels of bone-supporting nutrients
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral density in postmenopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures.
- Vitamin D3, zinc, and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and muscles.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- FREE from: gluten, wheat, yeast, sugar, preservatives, sweeteners, artificial flavours, or colours.
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take four tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical conditions, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Long-term intakes of this amount of magnesium may lead to mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Calcium (as calcium malate, citrate, bisglycinate), Magnesium (as magnesium malate, oxide, bisglycinate, citrate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, citric acid, maltodextrin), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil)), Boron (as sodium borate), Zinc (as bisglycinate), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Copper (as bisglycinate), Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
|Four (4) tablets provide:||mg/μg||%EC NRV*|
|Vitamin D3 ( 1000 IU)||25μg||500|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
** NRV not established
1. Long-term intakes of this amount of magnesium may lead to mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.