LithoLexal Bone Health Osteoporotic is an easily absorbed food supplement to help maintain strong bones. Bone mineral density strength, LithoLexal® Osteoporotic helps to maintain normal bone health, which helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 50 years of age and older. LithoLexal® Bone Health contains a unique plant-based ingredient, specific to all LithoLexal® products, different from the rock-based ingredient (dolomite) of generic and branded calcium products available today, which by nature is difficult to absorb.
Benefits of Bone Health Osteoporotic:
- Maintaining strong and dense bones post menopause (50+)
- Reducing the loss of bone mineral
- Healthy Ageing Award Ingredient of the Year
- Plant-based and drug-free
Directions: As a food supplement, adults take 2 litholexal tablets daily (1 in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening taken with water after food). Daily dose should not be exceeded. Store below 25° in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Allergy advice: Contains FISH. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of reach and sight of young children. Pregnant or lactating women along with anyone on medication should consult their doctor or healthcare professional before taking food supplements.
- LithoLexal® 2,500 mg
- Calcium 800 mg
- Magnesium 55 mg
- Vercilexal® 4.4 mg
- Vitamin D 15 mcg
Ingredient List (in full)
LithoLexal® (fractionated marine extract), Vercilexal® (fish cartilage proteoglycans), cholecalciferol, bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose; crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose), glazing agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids; hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose; glycerol).
Allergy advice: Contains fish.
What is LithoLexal®?
LithoLexal® is a multi-molecular, bioactive, slow-release calcium complex. Utilising a slow-release nanoparticulate matrix, as the extract is digested, the nanoparticles peel away fully in tact, like an onion. This is critical to how the multi-molecular complex exerts its range of bioactive properties.
What makes LithoLexal® better than alternatives?
Thanks to the bioactive properties of LithoLexal®, there are a raft of benefits that won’t be found in generic, off the shelf calcium products:
- Increased bioavailability of Calcium and Magnesium - The marine plant structure, and the formation of the LithoLexal® extract, leads to an increase of up to double the amount of elemental calcium that is absorbed by the body. In addition to calcium, there is a healthy amount of Magnesium, which is also important in the maintenance of bones.
- Increased mineralisation of bone cells - In addition to the calcium and magnesium, there are over 70 additional trace minerals present in the LithoLexal® extract. Alone, they don’t offer too many benefits in these small quantities, but the combined effect of the extract means that these minerals are used to help construct up to three times the amount of bone matter, when compared to generic calcium products.
- Increased impact when paired with Vitamin D - Another vital component of bone health is vitamin D. In the UK, it is recommended to use a supplement all year round to maintain vitamin D levels as we don’t have enough reliable sunlight exposure. The role of vitamin D is to help transport calcium to the blood, and when combining this with the high bioavailability of the LithoLexal extract it has a far more significant impact than generic calcium alternatives.
- ‘Bone Health Approved’ by the Royal Osteoporosis Society - LithoLexal is one of the first products – and the first food supplement – to be expertly assessed and accredited with the ‘Bone Health Approved’ status by the ROS – the UKs biggest charity dedicated to tackling Osteoporosis.
- Clinically proven - LithoLexal is supported by over 25 bespoke scientific and clinical studies that demonstrate the effectiveness of the unique extract – unlike generic calcium products that rely on pre-existing generic scientific data.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.