Udos’ Choice Super 8 Immune microbiotic with vitamin C contains the same high potency blend of Lactobacillus with Bifidobacterium ”friendly” bacteria well known for its survival and colonisation rates in the gut and vitamin C for immunity.
With 70% of the immune system housed in the gut, maintaining the balance and health of your digestive system is important to protect your immune system. Super 8 Immune is designed to restore balance after illness, stress, pregnancy, vaccinations, and poor diet & lifestyle, which can upset the harmony of bacteria in the microbiome.
Udo's Choice Super 8 Immune Key Benefits:
- 8 Microbiotic strains + Vitamin C to support immunity.
- Guaranteed high cell count on expiry due to being stored in temperature-controlled environments and dark brown glass bottles.
- Contains strains from both the Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium family to ensure coverage in both the large (colon) and small intestine but with a higher percentage (91%) of Lactobacilli which are found in the small intestine, makes this a great choice for post-antibiotic use.
- The Right Strains: A high percentage of carefully researched, human adapted strains designed to reach the gut alive.
- FOS Free; FOS can create excessive bloating, with our Super 8 Immune you are guaranteed premium ingredients with no FOS, unnecessary fillers, or artificial ingredients.
- No enteric coating is necessary as they are guaranteed to survive stomach acidity to reach the gut, enabling them to colonise and multiply and help support the immune system.
- Refrigerated and packaged in dark brown glass bottles to ensure maximum potency and stability.
- Udo’s has been loved & trusted in the UK for over 25 years.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one capsule per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Should be taken with or after a meal. If preferred capsule can be opened and contents added to milk or yoghurt. Keep refrigerated.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Consult a healthcare professional if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a medical condition or are on medication. Store out of reach of young children. Not suitable for children under 4. Contains traces of Milk and Soya which are used in the manufacturing process.
Potato starch (bulking agent), Lactobacillus acidophilus, (HA-122): 45%, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (Vegetarian Capsule), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111): 25%, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, (HA-114): 10%, Ascorbic acid (antioxidant), Bifidobacterium bifidum, (HA-132): 6%, Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118): 1%, Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119): 7%, Bifidobacterium longum (HA-135): 3%, Lactobacillus casei (HA-108): 3%, Silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), Fatty acid (anti-caking agent).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.