Pycnogenol® by Lamberts is an extract from the bark of the Maritime Pine. Pycnogenol may have benefits for heart and artery health. It can help to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to the legs aidong conditionssuchasvaricose veins, resless leg syndrome and poor leg circulation.
Proanthocyanidins, a sub-group of the flavonoid family of plant compounds, are the key constituents in Pycnogenol® and are known to have significant antioxidant effects and circulatory properties.
Specific actions associated with Pycnogenol include:
- Binds with Collagen Fibers and helps restore skin elasticity
- Helps prevent excess wrinkling
- Protects capillaries from free radical damage which helps prevent varicose veins and bruising
- Treats Joint Pain and Injuries as a natural anti-inflammatory
- Helps control and prevent water retention
- Decreases the production of histamines in allergic reactions such as Hay Fever
One to two capsules daily.