Higher Nature Omega 3 Fish Oil supplement contains pure, unconcentrated, premier quality fish oil, providing natural levels of the key omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, plus fish oil’s other natural components, including carotenoids and tocopherols, which work synergistically together. EPA & DHA are important for a healthy heart and arteries, the brain, eyes and flexible joints. Scrupulously screened for pollutants.
All essential fatty acids supplements, whether derived from fish, flax, evening primrose or starflower oils, require nutrients such as manganese, Vitamin B3 , zinc and other co-factors for the conversion of essential fatty acids into their active components. It would benefit to use a good multivitamin/mineral supplement with them.
Benefits of Omega 3 Fish Oil:
- 100% pure, premium quality fish oil scrupulously screened for PCB’s and other pollutants
- Ethically sourced from clean seas
- Naturally provides carotenoids and tocopherols lost in refined oils
- Obtained from wild sardines, anchovies and mackerel (not farmed fish)
- Each capsule contains 1000mg of Fish Oil, providing 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA, contributing to normal heart function
- Beneficial effect is obtained with a combined daily intake of at least 250mg of DHA and EPA
- Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding as does not contain Vitamin A
We are advised to eat no more than two portions a week of oily fish, as it may contain pollutants such as PCBs and dioxins. Premier quality fish oil, however, has been scrupulously screened for pollutants, so is a safe way to obtain your key omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, daily.
Dosage: Take 1-3 capsules a day.