Solgar Male Multiple is an advanced multinutrient complex that has been carefully crafted to meet the nutritional needs of men. Just three vitamin tablets for men a day provide an advanced multivitamin formula with 26 nutrients specifically formulated to provide nutritional support for men's busy lifestyles.
Male Multiple Tablets are free of yeast, wheat and dairy, and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives or flavours, as well as being suitable for vegans.
Male Multiple 60 tablets support:
- Heart health including thiamine which contributes to the normal function of the heart and choline, which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Energy support with biotin, magnesium and vitamin B1 which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and folate, niacin and vitamins B12, B6 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Brain function as iodine and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
- Collagen for healthy joints with vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation
- Healthy bones and teeth with calcium, magnesium, manganese, vitamin C and zinc, which are needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Immunity with copper, folic acid, selenium, vitamin B12, B6, C, D and zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Digestion with Calcium, which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Mental focus with biotin, folic acid, magnesium, niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and Vitamin C, contributing to normal psychological function
- Features antioxidants to help fight free radicals; copper, manganese, selenium and vitamin C, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Directions: As a food supplement, take one or two tablets of mens multivitamins daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. **Long term intakes of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Three (3) tablets provide: Bulking Agents: maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, alginate, pea starch, citric acid, Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate, citrate) 400 mg, Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, bisglycinate) 400 mg, Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid) 400 mg, Vitamin E (400 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 268 mg a-TE, Choline (as bitartrate) 100 mg. Cellulose Gum. Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil). Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate. Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 25 mg, Inositol 100 mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 75 mg, Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium) 80 mg, Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate) 50 mg, Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide) 60 mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2, as riboflavin, riboflavin-5-phosphate) 54 mg, Zinc (as bisglycinate, oxide) 15 mg, Colours: chlorophyllin, titanium dioxide. Copper (as bisglycinate) 1500 µg, Manganese (as bisglycinate) 2 mg, Natural Source Beta-carotene 5.5 mg, Carotenoid Mix 15 µg, Chromium (as picolinate) 200 µg, Boron (as boric acid) 0.25 mg, Natural Source Lycopene 1 mg, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 200 µg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 500 µg, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 400 µg, D-biotin 300 µg, Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 µg, Vitamin D2 (400 IU, as ergocalciferol) 10 µg.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.