YourZooki Liposomal Glutathione is a convenient liquid antioxidant supplement that supports the body with clearer thinking, improved energy, decreased Inflammation, brighter skin, better physical performance and improved detoxification.
Known as the “master” antioxidant, Glutathione helps to protects the human body from dangerous medical conditions, including stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, and heart disease.
Whilst Glutathione is the most abundant antioxidant found in the body, age is the most natural reducer of glutathione levels. However, there are also a number of environmental factors and medical conditions that increase your risk of glutathione deficiency such as exposure to pollution, chronic stress, increased alcohol consumption, smoking and poor diet.
When glutathione levels are healthy not only are serious medical conditions prevented, but it is likely you will also experience amazing energy, glowing skin, a strong heart, and a sharp brain.
Liposomal Glutathione formulation is the most powerful and absorbable form, for which you need no prescription and is an effective and efficient way to increase Glutathione levels.
Flavoured with natural orange, cinnamon, clove and vanilla extracts.
Key Benefits of Liposomal Glutathione:
- Clearer thinking, improved energy - Supports cognition and may offer brain protection.
- Decreased Inflammation - Studies show that glutathione may help decrease inflammation - a primary contributing factor in joint pain, brain fog, heart disease and metabolic syndrome.
- Brighter Skin - Glutathione may gradually lighten skin by reducing the skin pigment melanin while and some studies show it may diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Physical Performance - Supports exercise performance and recovery by optimizing levels of nitric oxide (NO) and may decrease lactic acid accumulation in muscles.
- Improved detoxification - Glutathione can help elimination of toxins and chemicals ingested or absorbed by your body through daily living in our modern polluted world.
Directions: A box of Glutathione Zooki comes with 3 oral syringes, each containing 10 servings. Use the measurements on the side of the syringe to squeeze a 1ml serving out onto a spoon. Have straight or add to food and drink. Once you've removed the cap off a syringe, store refrigerated and make sure to re-seal the syringe in between servings. What makes Glutathione such a powerful antioxidant also means Glutathione easily oxidises when exposed to oxygen. In order to ensure that it doesn't denature, it's best to be kept airtight before use, which is why it in produced in oral syringes.
Glutathione by Zooki is free from gluten and sugar.
Glutathione Zooki is generally safe for children, however we always recommend consulting with a medical professional before giving any dietary supplement to children under the age of 18.
Glutathione Zooki is sugar free and perfectly safe for diabetics to use.
We always recommend pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition consult a medical professional before taking any new dietary supplement.
Glutathione Zooki contains small amount of Lactoferrin derived from Milk. It is binded Glutathione with Lactoferrin to improve bioavailability and stability and therefore not suitable for vegans.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Glycerin (Coconut Derived), Medium Chain Triglycerides (Coconut Derived), Oleic Acid (From Olive Oil), Glutathione, Lactoferrin (Milk), Phosphatidylcholine, Natural Flavours (Orange Peel, Cinnamon Oil (bark), Clove Oil, Vanilla Extract), Vitamin E (as D Alpha Tocopherol), Stevia (Rebaudioside-A), Riboflavin and Meolybdenum