HealthAid Kelp tablets, a seaweed which is found in the unpolluted seas off the Norwegian coast is a rich source of iodine. Iodine is essential for good thyroid function, a gland which helps to control metabolism.
Apart from iodine, Kelp tablets and supplements are a rich source of many minerals which help for numerous other concerns ranging from hair loss, insomnia, restoring minerals after exercise and general health and wellbeing.
Benefits of Sea Kelp tablets:
- Sea Kelp provides iodine required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones and may aid metabolism and weight loss
- Sea Kelp, rich in minerals, is often recommended for hair loss, thinning hair & to enhance hair growth
- Kelp tablets are often used by those with an underactive thyroid
- May assist maintainance of a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- May help maintain healthy looking skin
- Plays a role in neural development of unborn children
- May alleviate menstrual cramps and muscle cramps
- May alleviate the symptoms associated with osteoporosis and arthritis
- May assist with backaches & aching bones
- May help with muscle cramps
Find out more about Kelp in Shabir Daya's (Victoria Health's pharmacist) article The Importance Of Iodine.
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years of age, three Kelp tablets daily with meals.