Biocare's Thyroid Complex is a unique combination of herbs, nutrients and enzymes including Kelp, Vitamin C, Siberian Ginseng and Niacin. It also provides iodine (from Kelp) and selenium which contribute to the normal thyroid function.
Benefits of Biocare's Thyroid Complex:
- NEW formula - now contains Kelp
- Iodine and selenium contribute to the normal thyroid function
- Vitamin C and niacin also contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Licorice root is nutritive and helps maintain energy levels
- B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, and for the healthy function of the nervous system
- Siberian ginseng is an antioxidant that may help with energy supply
- Suitable for vegetarians and is an excellent alternative to glandular
- Capsule Size 2cm
Directions: One capsule of Thyroid Complex taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Two capsules provide: Vitamin A 2500iu 750mcg, Vitamin C 100mg, Vitamin B1 10mg, Vitamin B2 10mg, Niacin(Vitamin B3) 10mg, Zinc 10mg, Selenium 100mcg, Iodine 200mcg, Tyrosine 300mg, N-Acetyl Cysteine 50mg.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned.
Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the daily dose.
Ingredients: L-Tyrosine, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, Zinc Citrate, L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate), Niacin (Niacinamide), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Rice Hull, Potassium Iodide.