Lamberts L-Tyrosine supplement contains the amino acid l-tryrosine, 500mg, to help elevate mood & enhance thyroid hormone manufacture.
- L-Tyrosine is considered a non-essential amino acid which the body can make it from phenylalanine. Levels of dopamine, and stress regulating hormones such as adrenaline, are depleted at times of stress.
- Tyrosine is required to manufacture these compounds, and as such may enhance the body's tolerance to mental and psychological influences of stress.
- Aside from dopamine, tyrosine converts in to other stimualtory brain chemicals, such as noradrenaline, which may ultimately enhance mental alertness.
- Tyrosine is also required to manufacture thyroid hormones, and may be of value as part of a programme in hypothyroidism or for weight loss.
- Tyrosine is required, with copper, to produce the pigment melanin which helps to achieve a deeper tan.
1-4 capsules daily.