HealthAid Iron Bisglycinate is an extra gentle form of iron which is highly absorbable unlike synthetic iron medications.
Iron Bisglycinate tablets have iron + Vitamin C which further helps increase absorption of iron from the gut into the bloodstream.
Iron Bisglycinate supplement, unlike many iron tablets, is a non-constipating iron supplement and contains a form of iron called ferrous bisglycinatewhich does not irritate the stomach nor the digestive system helping to prevent constipation commonly associated with synthetic iron supplements. Haemoglobin, the carrier of oxygen in the blood, requires adequate iron supply for its manufacture and renewal.
Iron Bisglycinate may be of benefit to:
- Vegetarians who may have compromised dietary intake
- Pregnant women, under advice, whose iron levels may be low
- Those who have been diagnosed with iron deficiency anaemia
- Those feeling constantly tired and run down
- Have taken synthetic iron supplements resulting in constipation
Dosage: One iron tablet daily.Each HealthAid Iron Bisglycinate Tablet contains (average): Vitamin C 120mg, Iron 30mg,