Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg provides one of the best forms of vitamin C, a non-acidic form of vitamin C that is gentle on the stomach. Vitamin C has a number of health benefits and is a vital nutrient for health. It helps form and maintain bones, skin, and blood vessels but in particular is the key to the immune system, helping prevent infections and fight disease. These tablets provide vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate which is a gentle non-acidic form of vitamin C that is believed to be gentler on the stomach. Due to its acidity, vitamin C may cause slight gastric upset in those with very sensitive stomachs and so this product is ideal for anyone sensitive to vitamin C or who is taking large daily doses.
- Vitamin C is known to be involved in at least 300 biochemical pathways in the body. This buffered vitamin C supplement is suitable for those suffering from gastric upset or have a sensitive stomach. Lamberts Healthcare Gentle Vitamin C supplement provides vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate which is a gentle non-acidic form (buffered vitamin C) of vitamin C that is believed to be gentler on the stomach.
- Due to its acidity, vitamin C may cause slight gastric upset in those with very sensitive stomachs and so this product is ideal for anyone sensitive to vitamin C or who is taking large daily doses.
- Up to 2g of vitamin C can be taken using this product (4 tablets), and if this amount is being consumed we recommend that the tablets are taken spread out through the day.
- Each tablet also provides over 70mg of calcium, which can make a valuable contribution to an individual's calcium intake, particularly if they are taking several tablets per day.
- Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid contributes to the normal function of a healthy immune system, healthy bones, teeth and gums as well as helping to maintain normal blood fat and cholesterol levels
- Up to 2g of Vitamin C can be taken using this product (4 tablets), we recommend that the tablets are taken spread out through the day
- Each tablet also provides over 70mg of calcium, which can make a valuable contribution to an individual's calcium intake, particularly when taking several tablets per day
- The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Gluten, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast.
Directions: As a food supplement, take 1 to 4 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Over 1000mg of Vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Each tablet delivers Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 500mg, Calcium 77mg. Tableted with: TriCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl L-Methyl cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxide, Cellulose), Magnesium Stearate, L-modified starch.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.