Elderberry Complex combines Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D and Zinc which all contribute to the normal function of the Immune System with Black Elderberry, Beta Glucans and Lysine.
The active ingredients include:
- Black Elderberry contains active compounds that have been shown to help strengthen the immune system's response when challenged.
- Beta Glucans are nutritive to macrophage activity and the numbers of circulating Natural Killer Cells (NKC).
- Zinc is required by the white blood cells and is an essential component in the formation of a number of enzyme functions.
- Vitamin D is essential in the production of a hormone required for the proper activation of the macrophages. Vitamin D is also involved in helping to regulate the replication of healthy cells.
- Lysine is supportive to the immune system and Vitamin B6 is required for the efficient utilisation and metabolism of lysine.
- Potassium and Vitamin C support the activity of white blood cells and help maintain the integrity of the connective tissue and microcirculation. Vitamin C is also essential for healthy immune function.
Directions: As a food supplement, take two tablets with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily dose.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before taking. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the daily dose.
Ingredients: elderberry, microcrystalline cellulose, L-lysine hydrochloride, dicalcium phosphate, potassium ascorbate, acacia gum, crosslinked cellulose gum, beta 1, 3 glucans, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide,, zinc citrate, dextrin, pyridoxine hydrochloride dextrose mono-hydrate, lecithi (from soya), tapioca starch, sodium citrate, natural mixed tocopherols, sunflower oil, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, cholecalciferol
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.