VitaBiotics Diabetone is a supplement for those with high blood sugar levels.
Diabetone original contains certain nutrients that may play an important role in helping people with diabetes to maintain overall wellbeing and support normal healthy metabolism. In addition, an increasing body of evidence suggests that the body's levels of a number of key nutrients involved in glucose homeostasis may be reduced in people with diabetes, and in particular the status of magnesium, zinc, chromium and the B-vitamins.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), plus B6 and C, which are important factors in glucose metabolism. Diabetone® contains zinc and magnesium, to help replace that which can be lost through excess excretion.
- L- Carnitine has been shown in studies to support glucose metabolism and help protect against oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B1 - Recent nutritional research has found that it may be particularly important for people with diabetes to safeguard their vitamin B1 intake.
- Vitamin B6 - Plays a role in glucose metabolism and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin C - When in the bloodstream, vitamin C can help to maintain normal healthy sorbitol levels. Sorbitol is metabolised by the body from glucose and levels should be monitored in people with diabetes.
- Chromium - An important nutrient for people with diabetes, chromium helps maintain healthy glucose levels and insulin metabolism whilst also maintaining cholesterol levels.
- Biotin - works in synergy with insulin in the body, and is involved with enzyme function for normal healthy glucose management.
- Special nutritional care for people with diabetes.
Take one tablet daily.
Diabetone is not a treatment for diabetes or metabolic control, but intended to help maintain overall health and wellbeing.