Peep Club Cleansing Lash Foam is a gentle eye makeup remover that gently and effectively cleans lashes and lids whilst also protecting and helping to relieve against styes and other types of eye conditions including blepharitis, inflammation of the eyelids and dry eye symptoms.
Simply pump a small amount of Peep Club Eye Lash Foam onto a cotton pad (or one of Peep Club's Reusable Velvet Cotton Bamboo Pads) and gently rub it over closed eyes to remove eye makeup, clean away any dirt and defend your eyelashes against bacteria.
Using three naturally powerful antibacterial ingredients; Tea tree extract, liquorice root extract and mushroom extract - Peep Club's eye cleanser works hard to protect your eyelashes from bacterial overgrowth and demodex mites.
Especially developed to be used by those with eyelash extensions, Peep Club eye lash foam cleanser is an oil-free and grease-free formula and is also organic, free from artificial fragrances and suitable for vegans.
How to use:
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Take one pump of the foam on a cotton pad or one of Peep Club's Reusable Velvet Bamboo Pads
- Gently rub the pad over your closed eyelid (make sure the eye stays closed during application). Take time to gently rub your eyelashes to help remove any dirt or debris
- Let the foam dry before opening your eyes
- Leave the dried foam for 3-5 minutes on your eyelashes to allow the ingredients to work most effectively
- Rinse your eyelashes with water to remove the foam (keep your eyes closed while rinsing the foam off)
This bottle should last you 3-6 months with use 1-2 times per day.
Not to be used if you sensitive to any of the ingredients listed below.
Water, Sapidus Mukorossi (Tea Tree) Liquid Fruit Extract, Rhus Semialata Gail Extract, Glycyrrhiza Giabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Pinus Denisiflora Leaf Extract, Scuteliara Biacalensis Root Extract, 1-2-Hexanediol, Caprylic Glycerides.