Peep Club Reusable Velvet Bamboo Pads are made from organic 100% natural bamboo cotton and are the perfect replacement for single-use cotton pads.
Naturally gentle and hypoallergenic, the super gentle and velvet-like bamboo eye makeup remover pads are ideal for delicate eyes and are perfectly sized to remove stubborn eye makeup - 6cm in diameter, just like standard cotton rounds but much more environmentally friendly.
Available as an 8 pack so you can conveniently wash them after each use and still have enough left for the rest of the week. Be sure you pop these eye makeup remover pads in their mesh laundry bag before putting them in your washing machine.
How to use reusable makeup remover pads:
Use with PeepClub Soothing Coconut Eye Balm for a gentle, effective and natural way to remove eye makeup.
- Gently rub your pad across the top surface of your Coconut Eye Balm, to melt it slightly, until one side of your pad is coated with the balm
- Hold the balm-coated side of the pad over closed eyes for a few seconds to melt away any makeup
- Gently glide the pad across your eyelids and lashes to remove any makeup, being careful to avoid direct contact with your eye. The coconut balm has natural 'slip' to prevent tugging or rubbing
- Turn pad over and repeat for your other eye
- When you're finished pop your pad in the mesh laundry bag ready to go in the wash
Reusable Velvet Bamboo Pad Benefits:
- Specifically designed to be gentle on the eyes
- Super soft (velvet) texture
- 100% natural, organic bamboo (60%) & cotton (40%)
- 100% biodegradable (including all packaging)
- Machine washable (on a warm wash)
- Cruelty free
- Chemical free
- Fragrance free
To clean, place your pads in their mesh laundry bag (pull the draw strings to close the bag) and wash them in the washing machine with your light coloured clothes on a warm wash (up to 40°C, 104°F) with a gentle detergent. Leave the pads to dry naturally.
Do not use fabric softener or bleach when washing your pads.