The Cleanmarine Period Plan, previously known as Cleanmarine for Women, helps regulate your hormones, reduce fatigue and tiredness, and maintain healthy skin. This unique all-in-one Omega 3 and multivitamin blend is designed specifically for women aged 15–45 to give nutritional support, especially around the time of their period.
PeriodPlan’s expert blend can support your hormonal activity1, mind2, skin3, and energy4. Two capsules daily provide extra nutritional support for people with periods, day after day. PeriodPlan takes a proactive approach to managing your menstrual well-being.
Key Benefits of Cleanmarine Period Plan Capsules:
- Contain key ingredients to support your mind, skin, energy, and hormones throughout your monthly menstrual cycle.
- Help regulate hormonal activity: Omega 3, Rosemary Oil and Soy Isoflavones are included in this formula, along with a range of vitamins, to provide extra nutritional support for menstruating women. This synergistic formula contains vitamin B6, which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B6, which contributes to normal psychological function, and Omega 3’s DHA, which contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
- Increase Energy Levels: The Cleanmarine Period Plan conveniently contains Vitamin B2 and B6, which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Hormonal breakouts can happen at different times during your menstrual cycle, so this formula, which includes Vitamin B2, works to maintain normal, healthy skin.
Directions: As a food supplement, take 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Not suitable for those with shell fish and/or soy allergies and or those taking blood thinning medication. Contains crustacean extract. Consult a health practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications, pregnant or breastfeeding.
Euphausia superba (Krill Oil, crustacean), softgel capsule (Fish gelatine, bulking agent: glycerine, humectant: sorbitol, colour: ferrous oxide), Olive oil, Iroflav™ (Rosemary extract and Soy Isoflavone* blend), Beeswax, Soy Lecithin*, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), and Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3). *Non-genetically modified
|Nutritional Information||Amount per serving||% RI*|
|Krill Oil of which:||700mg||**|
|Phospholipids (Omega 3 rich)||280mg||**|
|Omega 3 of which:||154mg||**|
*RI = Reference Intake
**RI not established
Why is Cleanmarine for Women a sustainable choice?
When you choose Cleanmarine, you also do right by the planet. Cleanmarine Krill Oil is ethically and sustainably sourced from the pristine waters in Antarctica which means, unlike many fish oils, you will not find any pollutants. They use a process called Eco Harvesting, which is an environmentally friendly technology developed for catching krill. It is a gentle process that singles out by-catch and minimizes environmental impact. As part of our commitment to ethical fishing, every batch of Cleanmarine is traceable from Sea to Shelf.
Is Cleanmarine for Women quality assured?
To ensure top quality and purity Cleanmarine Krill Oil is processed as it is caught and is rigorously tested for heavy metals.
Why is Cleanmarine for Women Superior Omega 3?
The EPA & DHA in Krill Oil is carried by phospholipids. This is the same type of fat our cells are made from, this makes them more easily absorbed by the body than the triglyceride form of Omega 3 found in fish oils. This means not only do you need less of it, one small capsule, but you also avoid the unpleasant after-taste or reflux common with fish oils.
How does Cleanmarine for Women regulate hormonal activity?
Omega 3, Rosemary Oil and Soy Isoflavones are included in Cleanmarine For Women along with a range of vitamins to provide extra nutritional support for menstruating women. This synergistic formula importantly contains vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity while it also contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B6 which contributes to normal psychological function and Omega 3’s DHA which contributes to maintenance of normal brain function. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg DHA.
- Vitamin B2 which contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Vitamin B2 and B6 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.