HealthAid Black Garlic capsules provide more heart protective compounds than white garlic.
Garlic is a member of the onion, leek and chive family. Black Garlic is known for its extremely powerful antioxidant activity and plays a vital role for general health and wellbeing.
HealthAid Black Garlic has double the nutrients than normal white garlic; richer in antioxidants and sweet in taste; leaving no unpleasant aftertaste or smell commonly associated with garlic. A substance called S-allylcysteine is found to be only in Black Garlic and proves to be more powerful and beneficial to the body; helping maintain a healthy heart, and providing support for high blood pressure and poor circulation.
Benefits of Black Garlic:
- Black Garlic supplements act as a powerful natural antioxidant
- May help maintain a healthy heart
- May prevent fatty acid build-up
- May help to boost the immune system
- May assist in the elimination of toxin build up in the liver
- High potency aged Black Garlic extract to help support liver function
- May assist to improve digestion
- May help improve the secretion of insulin and maintain blood glucose level
Find out more about Black Garlic in Shabir Daya's (Victoria Health's pharmacist) in his article The Health Benefits of Black Garlic.
Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one Black Garlic capsule daily with water after food; adults can increase up to two capsules a day if required.