Annee de Mamiel's Altitude Oil contains a range of powerful, antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic ingredients (98% organic) to support and protect the immune system whilst in the confines of an air cabin, or, closer to earth, on busy public transport!
How to use Altitude Oil:
- Sprinkle a few drops on a tissue and inhale deeply.
- Inhale deeply and experience the invigorating effects of the blend.
- Blended to protect and support the immune system while you are flying. It can also be used on public transport or in stuffy atmospheres, such as the office, to help ease the stuffiness that air conditioning can cause.
- Take a full breath, which will clear your head, chest and airways and stimulate your senses.
- Anti-microbial blend is great for colds, sinus congestion or seasonal allergies such as hay fever.
- A soft but powerful blend of natural oils so that after a flight you hit the ground running.
Sensible Cautions Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes. Do not take internally. Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended during pregnancy. Store away from light and heat.
Ingredients and Benefits:
Lavender - Antiseptic, antiviral, soothing, calming and helps release stress and tension
Eucalyptus - Antibacterial, anti viral, decongestant. Helps to clear the head.
Fragonia - From western Australia, this precious oil contains anti-infectious and antibacterial properties and supports a healthy immune system. It is a floral tea tree oil which packs a punch but the smell really softens the blend.
Peppermint - Refreshing, cleansing, antiviral and antiseptic oil.
Pine - Antiviral, antiseptic, helps to clear the sinuses.
Lemon Myrtle - Helps to kill bacteria, whilst also providing a mentally uplifting effect.
Patchouli - Antiseptic, grounding and balancing.
Jojoba As a base oil it is one that has great affinity for the skin, antibacterial.