Annee de Mamiel Altitude Oil is an inhalation essence that help you at all times to keep a clear head and energise your mind when constantly on the go.
Altitude Oil contains a range of powerful, antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic ingredients (98% organic) to support and protect the immune system whilst in the confines of an air cabin, or, closer to earth, on busy public transport.
- Lavender - Antiseptic, antiviral, soothing, calming and helps release stress and tension
- Eucalyptus - Antibacterial, anti viral, decongestant. Helps to clear the head.
- Fragonia - From western Australia, this precious oil contains anti-infectious and antibacterial properties and supports a healthy immune system. It is a floral tea tree oil which packs a punch but the smell really softens the blend.
- Peppermint - Refreshing, cleansing, antiviral and antiseptic oil.
- Pine - Antiviral, antiseptic, helps to clear the sinuses.
- Lemon Myrtle - Helps to kill bacteria, whilst also providing a mentally uplifting effect.
- Patchouli - Antiseptic, grounding and balancing.
- Jojoba As a base oil it is one that has great affinity for the skin, antibacterial.
Inhale deeply and experience the invigorating effects of the Altitude Oil. Blended to protect and support the immune system while you are flying, it can also be used on public transport or in stuffy atmospheres, such as the office, to help ease the stuffiness that air conditioning can cause.
This anti-microbial blend is great for colds, sinus congestion or seasonal allergies such as hay fever. A soft but powerful blend of natural oils so that after a flight you hit the ground running.
How to use: Sprinkle a few drops on a tissue, or place a dab under each nostril. Breathe deeply to clear your head, chest and airways and stimulate your senses.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes. Do not take internally.
Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended during pregnancy. Store away from light and heat.
Lavender (Lavandula Augustifolia), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Radiata), Frangonia (Agonis Fragrans, Peppermint (Mentha X Piperita), Pine (Pinus Sylvestris), Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia Citriodora), Patchouli (Pogostemom Cablin), Jojoba.