De Mamiel Winter Facial Oil is ideally formulated to protect skin during the harsh winter months. This rich and deeply nourishing facial oil is designed to restore moisture to dry and dehydrated skin and protect it during the winter months.
De Mamiel Winter Face Oil soothes winter weary skin, helping to reduce the signs of redness, sensitivity and damage associated with this extreme weather. Skin looks and feels soft, supple and elastic and rejuvenated with its energy replenished for the stillness of winter months.
Winter is the water element in Chinese medicine, it represents stillness and contemplation of new ideas. We contemplate and plant new seeds of thought. Winter is the time for us to rest and replenish. We need to encourage circulation, support the adrenals, feed and energise the skin. It contains soothing ingredients in an age-defying blend, to restore vitality to tired, dull complexions.
- Arctic Cranberry Seed Oil provides Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamin E to nourish, moisturise and protect the skin.
- Rosehip Seed Oil, rich in vitamins, minerals and Essential Fatty Acids, protects and regenerates skin helping make it soft, supple and elastic. It additionally returns colour and life to damaged skin.
- Seabuckthorn offers a power house of vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, flavonoids, antioxidants, polyphenols and amino acids. It hydrates and nourishes skin while additionally boosting circulation and brightening skin with its high Vitamin C content.
There are two kinds of Sea Buckthorn oils used to ensure a full nutritional profile and therefore with the most benefits to skin. The oil extracted from the small dark seeds and oil derived from the small, nutrient-rich, yellow-orange berries pulp. It contains over 190 nutrients and phytonutrients – rich in vitamins A, C, and E; and beta-carotene, Very high in trace elements such as copper, iron, selenium, and manganese.
This berry also has as much Vitamin E as wheat germ, three times more Vitamin A than carrots, and four times more superoxide dismutase, (my current ingredient crush) an important enzyme that helps prevent free radical damage, than ginseng. It is also the only plant source that contains omega 3, 6, 7, and 9.
This all means that Sea Buckthorn Oil:
- Prevents free radical damage.
- Helps with glycation: A skin symptom from an overload of glucose in the body – from diet and stress.
- Effective against inflammatory conditions abilities.
- Softens and Hydrates: With Sea Buckthorn's high Vitamin E content, this oil will deeply penetrate the skins layers, holding hydration and softening the tissue.
Benefits of de Mamiel Winter Face Oil :
- A face oil which soothes winter weary skin, helping to reduce the signs of dryness, redness, sensitivity and damage associated with the extreme weather
- This facial oil helps boost skin colour and radiance in dull and grey skin stagnated by the sluggishness of the cold and the dark
- Winter face oil contains an organic fusion of essential oils, fruit extracts and plant oils, rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids that bring vitality back to a tired, worn complexion
- The grounding, emotionally strengthening aroma cocoons and comforts you, enriching your sense of wellbeing as you rest and reflect on your health, replenish your energy and prepare for a new beginning
- Your skin will look and feel soft, supple and elastic, smooth and rejuvenated while fine lines, especially around the eyes and mouth, will appear reduced.
- Winter Facial Oil will not make your skin feel greasy. Rather it will absorb quickly and give you a glowing, well-nourished complexion.
How to use: At night and as needed, place 3-5 drops in the palm of the hands, press together to warm, then cup around your nose and mouth, breathing deeply for a count of three, pause before exhaling for a count of five. Then massage upward and over the face, working outward from the centre, until the oil is absorbed and skin begins to sing.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil*, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Kernel Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Oxycoccus Palustris (Arctic Cranberry) Extract*, Pelargonium Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil**, Comiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil*, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Alpine Lavender) Flower Oil, Vetivera Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil*, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil*, Carum Carvi (Caraway) Seed Oil*, Heierchloe Alpine (Green Hay) Extract, Linalol , Citronellol , Limonene , Geraniol , Citral , Eugenol Water/Aqua/Eau, Serenity, Epilobium Fleischeri (Alpine Willowherb), Moneses Uniflora (One-Flowered Wintergreen), Platanthera Bifolia (Butterfly Orchid), Prunus Padus (Bird Cherry), Campanula Rotundifolia (Harebell), Crataegus Monogyna (Hawthorn Berry).
*Certified Organic Natural Essential Oil Constituents
**Wild Harvested Flower and Environmental Essences