Sweet Cures Wild Oregano Oil contains carvacrol, one of nature's most powerful remedy to treat candida infection, parasite infection, and bacterial and viral infections.
Sweet Cures Wild Oregano Oil C80 has the highest certified natural carvacrol level, the active compound in oregano oil, of any known oregano oil (without artificially boosting carvacrol level).
What is carvacrol?
Carvacrol is a natural oil which is present in oregano and it is one of nature's most powerful antimicrobial agents working to eradicate pathogen micro-organisms such as bacteria, fungi and parasites. Because carvacrol is not synthetically produced and found naturally in oregano, very few bacteria and fungi are resistant to it. Sweet Cures Wild Oregano Oil contains 80% carvacrol properties rendering it one of the best oregano oil on the market.
Wild Oregano Oil C80 can be taken internally or applied externally to treat all types of infections since there are no known pathogens than can withstand Wild Oregano Oil.
Benefits of Sweet Cures Wild Oregano Oil:
- Anti-parasitic, antifungal, anti-bacterial and antiviral.
- Immune support - oregano oil is known to regulate and strengthen the immune system.
- Mucous Support - known to help with mucous motility helping intestinal disorders
- Aids sluggish digestion through its ability to stimulate bile production.
- Throat and chest infections - a few drops taken orally three times a day brings fast relief.
- Topical application - multiple benefits for cleansing wounds, kill nits and to rub into sore muscles.
- A natural remedy against complicated urinary tract infections.
Find out more about Wild Oregano Oil C80 in Shabir Daya's (Victoria Health's pharmacist) article Lower Back Pain.
Directions: Take 4 drops in a small drink coconut, soya or milk. Follow up immediately with a larger drink of the same. Can be taken 3-4 times a day or once daily for support. For topical use, oregano oil must be diluted 30:1 in a suitable carrier oil.
Avoid any contact with eyes or delicate tissues. Wash hands after use.Keep out of reach of children.
Wild Oregano Oil C80 is a strong oil and should be avoided if you have known allergies to basil, lavender, marjoram, mint or sage.
80% Carvacol Hand-Picked Mediterranean Eco-Certified Organic Wild Oregano Oil in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil base. Nothing else.