HealthAid Vitamin E 600iu functions as a natural powerful antioxidant, which helps combat free radical damage to the body. It is also used to support vital nutrients such as Vitamin A and unsaturated fatty acids from oxidative damage. Oxidation of cells is a process connected to cellular ageing, which can bring harm to the body. Vitamin E is utilised to help maintain a healthy heart, support red blood cells and nourish the skin.
Benefits of healthAid's Vitamin E 600iu:
- Protect cells from the free radical damages
- Protect against air pollution, toxins and protect skin from ultraviolet radiations and sunburns
- Increase cell life and ageing
- Build healthy immune system
- Strengthen blood vessels and improves blood circulation
- Improve and maintain skin tone
- Increases stamina in sports people and athletes
- Maintain healthy heart
- The well functioning of red and white blood cells
- Protect against hot flushes in menopausal women
- Reduce symptoms of prementrual syndrome
- Those who have additional oxidative stress on their bodies such as heavy smokers.
- People who wish to improve their immune power.
- Menopausal women may choose to be supplemented with vitamin E.
- People, who have been exposed to the harsh sun, use sun beds or have sunburnt.
- People who wish to maintain healthy skin.
- Those who wish to safeguard themselves against the effects of ageing.
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Vitamin E capsule daily after meals.