Solgar Vitamin C with Rosehips 500mg 100 tablets is a premium vitamin C supplement suitable for vegans that provides 500mg of vitamin C with added rose hips, which work in synergy to provide multiple benefits to help achieve optimal health.
Vitamin C with Rosehips 500mg provides pure vitamin C, otherwise known as an ascorbic acid, which is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in most foods. When paired with rose hip it helps to increase its absorption by the body. Rose hip is an edible red seedpod formed on rose bushes at the end of growing season. They have been found to be rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids.
What is Solgar Vitamin C good for?
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is required for at least 300 metabolic functions in the body including tissue growth and repair, adrenal gland function and healthy gums.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and is also an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is one of the most essential elements of any diet. A regular dietary intake strengthens the immune system against colds and flu and protects cells against oxidative damage caused by free-radicals.
- Vitamin C is an essential vitamin however the body does not store Vitamin C, so a regular intake is required. The benefits of Vitamin C are many and varied, they include; the support of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the normal function of the nervous system
- Vitamin C speeds up wound healing, prevents many bacterial and viral infections and boosts the immune system to fight off coughs and colds.
Vitamin C With Rose Hips 500mg Key Benefits:
- Premium supplement containing 500 mg of Vitamin C
- Contributes to a healthy immune system and energy levels
- Potent antioxidant properties and reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Supports collagen formation supporting blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Directions: As a food supplement, take one Solgar Vitamin C with Rose Hips tablet once daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Each tablet provides: Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid) 500 mg, Rose Hips Powder 75 mg. Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate. Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate. Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil). Cellulose Gum.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.