Biocare's Vitamin C 500 provides a bio-available source of vitamin C and magnesium, together with bilberry extract. Magnesium Ascorbate is a buffered which means that it is a less acid from of vitamin C and therefore gentler on the stomach.
Benefits of Biocare's Vitamin C:
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Bilberries are one of the richest sources of natural flavonoids
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Bilberry anthocyanosides can help capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effect of free radicals
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Capsule Size 2cm
Directions: As a food supplement, adults take one capsule of Vitamin C taken twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the daily dose.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Store in a cool, dry place. For best before and batch, see base.
Two capsules provide: Vitamin C 800mg (ascorbic acid), Magnesium 60mg, Bilberry Extract 10:1 80mg (Vaccinium myrtillus) Equivalent to 800mg bilberries). Ingredients: Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell, (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Citric Acid.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.