HealthAid Vitamin B1 Tablets contain Vitamin B1, which is also known as Thiamin. It helps break down sugars, carbohydrates and fats in the body to provide energy. Vitamin B1 also helps support a normal appetite, maintains a healthy nervous system as well as aiding the proper function of the heart and other muscles. Stress increases the need for vitamin B1 and all the B vitamins. HealthAid provides a unique B1 formulation that is readily absorbed for maximum utilisation and benefit to the body.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) Tablet is best to be taken in times of additional stress, increased or continued alcohol consumption and with disorders of the mouth area.
What Are Vitamin B1 Tablets (Thiamin) For?
- May support tiredness, depression, irritability and inability to concentrate
- May also support muscle weakness, gastrointestinal disturbances, numbness and tingling in hands and feet
- Vitamin B1, an important role in energy metabolism.
- Helps to support the nervous system
- Help regulate appetite
- Help the immune system function well in stressful situations
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) tablet daily.