HealthAid Vit B+C Complex Tablets contain B vitamins play a key role in our metabolism. They are involved in the release of energy and the maintenance of healthy nervous system and skin. This unique formulation is a combination of essential water-soluble B vitamins, choline, inositol and PABA along with vitamin C and iron.
Vit B+C Complex Tablets are best taken when feeling low or tired to help build up the immune system to ward of coughs and colds.
What Are Vit B+C Complex Tablets For?
- Vitamin B1 helps the body to convert carbohydrates into energy and helps in the metabolism of proteins and fats.
- Vitamin B2 is required to complete several reactions in the energy cycle.
- Niacin helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B12 is a complex crystalline compound that functions in all cells, but especially in those of the gastrointestinal tract, the nervous system, and the bone marrow and to aid in the development of red blood cells.
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being.
- Biotin plays a vital role in numerous metabolic processes.
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system.
- Choline & Inositol help to protect against fat & cholesterol build up and helps regulate kidney, liver & gallbladder functions as well as support healthy nerve transmission & enhances memory.
- This formula also includes iron which helps red blood cells in oxygen transfer.
- Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Vit B+C Complex tablet daily.