DIRTEA Turkey Tail Mushroom is a pure and potent form of the mushroom Turkey Tail in powder formula. This mushroom powder is aimed to support natural energy, better skin and sleep, strengthen your immunity and help you feel calm and focused.
Turkey tail, or Trametes versicolor, grows abundantly on dead and fallen trees, branches, and stumps. Turkeytail mushrooms grow almost anywhere in the world, alongside trees, making them the most common mushrooms found today.
The Turkey Tail mushroom powder, named for its characteristic colourful stripes that resemble a turkey’s tail, is a powerful functional mushroom with particular benefits for the immune system and gut health. The turkey tail mushroom has also been found to have antiviral and antibacterial properties that help prevent and treat infections. It is also rich in antioxidants, which may help regulate blood sugar, improve athletic performance, and increase bone density.
DIRTEA Turkey Tail Mushroom Benefits:
- Polysaccharides are large carbohydrate molecules that are known for the nutritional value and positive effects on our immune system1. Turkey tail contains two particularly interesting polysaccharides, PSK and PSP. PSK may help repair immune cell damage caused and strengthen the immune system, whilst PSP acts as a prebiotic to modulate the microbiome composition in the intestine2,3.
- The compounds in Turkey Tail may help balance our gut bacteria. One clinical study found that the polysaccharide PSP has prebiotic properties which can help balance the levels of healthy bacteria in the intestine and regulate the gut microbiome3.
- Turkey Tail is packed full of active compounds, antioxidants, beta-glucans and polysaccharides that all work together to increase our immune response, regulate our immune system and balance the levels of health bacteria in our gut4.
- Free From Gluten, Wheat, Oats, Lactose, Milk And Milk Derivatives, Nut And Nut Derivatives, Peanuts, Sesame Seeds, Mustard, Celery, Egg, Fish, Shellfish (Molluscs, Crustaceans), Soya And Soya Derivatives, Sulphur Dioxide, Sulphites, Yeast, Lupin, Gm /Novel Ingredients
- Turkey Tail has a mild taste that is slightly earthy but not bitter
- Natural energy boost – no jitters or caffeine crash
- Rich in beta-d glucans, polysaccharides & antioxidants
- Non GMO and 100% Vegan
- Ready to drink - Just add hot water or add to your coffee, cacao or shake
- Contains 30 servings
- 2,000mg per serving
Our in-house pharmacist, Shabir Daya, has written an article about Turkey Tail Mushroom:
Directions: Simply mix 2g of DIRTEA Turkey Tail Mushroom Powder with 200ml of hot or cold water. The mushroom tea powder can be added to your smoothie, coffee (mushroom coffee!), shake, or whatever you’re drinking.
Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use.
100% Organic Turkey Tail Extract Powder. 2,000mg per serving.
|Amount per serving (2g)|
|(of which saturated)||0g|
|(of which sugars)||0g|
Will DIRTEA powder make me high?
No, not these mushrooms. While DIRTEA mushrooms are truly amazing, they do not have any psychedelic properties.
Does DIRTEA Turkey Tail Mushroom contain caffeine?
No, but this mushroom extract powder can be added to a caffeine drink of your choice, so you can give you coffee that extra elevation of mushrooms benefits.
Is there sugar in it?
There is no added sugar or sweetener.
Where is it made?
DIRTEA was founded and is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.The ingredients are sourced from the best mushroom farms on the planet, in China and Finland. All the ingredients are brought together and packaged for you in the UK.
Can you drink while pregnant?
To be safe, we recommend consulting your physician before drinking DIRTEA while pregnant.
When is the best time to consume DIRTEA products?
DIRTEA has mushroom solutions for any time of day.
How many mushrooms can I take in a day? Can I combine the mushrooms?
We recommend 2g each day, and yes, you can combine them together or with any drink of your choosing.
What is Turkey Tail Mushroom Powder good for?
Turkey tail is a medicinal mushroomthat contains unique compounds that boost immunity, reduce inflammation and feed the gut microbiome. It has been found to have antiviral and antibacterial properties, to prevent and help to treat infections.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.