DIRTEA Mushroom Cacao Super Blend powder combines turkey tail, tremella and reishi mushrooms with immune-boosting adaptogens, resulting in a deliciously elevated cup of Cacao with enhanced benefits.
Mushroom Cacao Super Blend tastes better than ever: a smoother, creamier taste, packed with antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C, D, and E that will increase immunity, enhance beauty, and promote deep restorative sleep.
DIRTEA Mushroom Cacao Super Blend Ingredients:
- Cacao - rich in antioxidants, magnesium, calcium, zinc, copper, and selenium
- Turkey Tail - packed full of immune-boosting antioxidants, vitamin B3 and D
- Tremella - rich in polysaccharides and antioxidants
- Reishi - high in polysaccharides & triterpenes and rich in vitamins D & B- complex and minerals, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron
- Coconut Milk Powder - rich in immune-supporting lauric acid
- Moringa - packed with protective antioxidants
- MCT - clean fuel for the body and brain that's packed full of natural healthy fats
- Pink Himalayan Salt - contains more than 80 minerals that aren't found in regular salt
DIRTEA Cacao Powder Benefits:
- Made from the purest and highest quality organic cacao powder and mushroom extracts. Dirtea use organic mushrooms and always use the fruiting bodies to extract the active compounds
- Has tremella, turkey tail, reishi, MCT powder and moringa to supercharge your day with the amazing benefits of vitamins and mushrooms (2500mg of mushrooms per serving)
- Dirtea's perfect combination of hot water and ethanol creates a liquid that contains the optimum amount of active compounds. They then turn it into a fine dry powder so it easily dissolves into hot water, or your coffees and smoothies
- Gluten and sugar free
- High levels of polysaccharides and beta-glucans
- Packed with antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C, D & E
- Non GMO and 100% Vegan
- All Dirtea products are third party tested to ensure quality and efficacy
- Ready to drink - Just add hot water or add to your coffee, cacao or shake
- Contains 30 servings
Directions: Simply mix 6g of DIRTEA Mushroom Cacao Super Blend with 200ml of hot water. The mushroom cacao powder can be added to your favourite coffee, matcha, chocolate drink or shake, or whatever you’re drinking. Mix well and enjoy!
Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. Keep out of reach of young children.
Organic ingredients: Cacao, Tremella (8:1), Turkey Tail (8:1), Reishi (8:1), Coconut milk powder, MCT, Moringa, Pink himalayan salt.
Per 6g Serving: Cacao – 2,800mg, Coconut Milk Powder 300mg, Reishi 500mg, Tremella 1,000 mg, Turkey Tail 1,000 mg, MCT 200 mg, Moringa 100 mg, Pink Himalayan Salt 100 mg.
What are the benefits of the new ingredients in the Mushroom Cacao?
DIRTEA Mushroom Cacao is packed with three mushrooms and two adaptogens to fuel your mind and body with the power of mushrooms and vitamins. The new mushroom, tremella, can promote the production of hyaluronic acid and natural collagen whilst turkey tail helps suppress inflammation, improves gut health and can help to fight viral infections. We have also added moringa and MCT powder to promote energy levels and give you a boost of vitamins.
Will DIRTEA powder make me high?
No, not these mushrooms. While DIRTEA mushrooms are truly amazing, they do not have any psychedelic properties. DIRTEA does not contain any form of psychoactive compounds. Functional mushrooms can be consumed daily and have active compounds that can help you to function better and heal your mind and body.
Is there sugar in it?
There is no added sugar or sweetener.
Where is it made?
DIRTEA was founded and is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.The ingredients are sourced from the best mushroom farms on the planet, in China and Siberia. All the ingredients are brought together and packaged for you in the UK.
Can you drink DIRTEA while pregnant?
To be safe, we recommend consulting your physician before drinking DIRTEA while pregnant.
When is the best time to consume DIRTEA products?
DIRTEA has mushroom solutions for any time of day.
What is the best way to drink DIRTEA?
DIRTEA can be consumed in hot water or added to your favourite drink. You can also cook and bake with them too! As long as they get into your body you will receive the incredible benefits they have to offer.
Are DIRTEA mushrooms certified organic?
Yes, all DIRTEA products are 100% certified organic by the Organic Food Federation.
Is Dirtea good for children?
There is plenty of evidence to support the benefits that functional mushrooms can offer children, but it’s worth noting there is no definitive research on the topic. Meanwhile, there is also no indication that they pose any danger to children. We recommend it should not be given to children under 10yrs of age. At this early stage, children’s bodily systems are still in development and adapting to their environment. As a general rule of thumb, it’s always a good idea to consult your child’s pediatrician before introducing any supplements into their diet and particularly if they’re on medication.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.