Aduna 100% Organic Moringa Oil is obtained by cold pressing Moringa seeds to retain their essential fatty acid profile. Aduna Moringa Oil's benefits include hydrating and locking in moisture to skin, hair and nails, reducing the signs of ageing and helping to treat skin conditions such as psoriasis and rosacea.
Moringa Oil is a superfood beauty oil rich in antioxidants and oleic acid (omega 9) and palmitic acid (omega 7), helping to reduce signs of ageing; it keeps skin, hair and nails strong.
Aduna Moringa Seed Oil is made from the cold-pressed organic seeds of the Moringa tree, commonly known as “The Miracle Tree” in Africa thanks to its many healing properties. As a result of Moringa Seed Oil's antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, it helps to reduce breakouts, redness and puffiness.
The oil has an earthy nutty aroma and a lightweight, smooth texture, which makes it fast and easy to absorb without feeling greasy or oily.
Moringa Oil's Skin Benefits include:
- A highly effective anti-aging face oil: With its antioxidant content, it slows down the aging process while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Natural glow: Moringa Oil actually reduces skin fatigue and oil production. It is extremely useful for countering the damage caused by air pollution to the skin. It’s a great skin purifier, making it glow naturally.
- Helps remove stubborn makeup on face and eyes.
- Reduces blackheads, acne, and dark spots: Moringa Oil works wonders when it comes to getting rid of black heads and spots on your skin.
- Treats cuts, rashes, and burns: this antiseptic and anti-inflammatory oil is well known for helping treat minor skin cuts, rashes, and burns.
Benefits of Moringa Oil for hair:
- Helps moisturise your hair and keeps off dandruff: Moringa Oil is ideal for people with dry scalp. As a dry scalp treatment, apply Moringa Oil on damp hair and then simply massage it onto your scalp gently. This way it will reach the roots and moisturise the scalp.
- Helps restore strength, promote hair growth and repair damage: Moringa Oil is delivering important minerals and vitamins to the hair follicles and it rejuvenates your hair from deep within.
Suitable for all hair and skin types, especially dry skin and dull hair.
Directions: This cold-pressed 100% organic Moringa Oil can be applied directly to the scalp, hair, face, body, and nails, or added to moisturisers, body butters, and creams. Use daily for best results. Use within 12 months of opening.
All Aduna products are 100% vegan and ethically-sourced. The seeds are sustainably sourced from small-scale producers in Malawi.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes, inflamed or broken skin. If contact occurs, rinse with warm water.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
100% Pure Organic Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of young children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Keep in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Store in cool dry place. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.