Aduna Organic Baobab Oil is a cold-pressed antioxidant oil made from the seeds of wild-harvested organic baobab fruit from Africa’s “Tree of Life”. Aduna Baobab Oil is rich in antioxidants and emollients, helping to hydrate and seal in moisture to the skin, hair and nails, repairing cell structure and reducing the signs of ageing. This superfood beauty oil is packed with antioxidants and essential fatty acids including linoleic (omega 6), palmitic (omega 7) and oleic (omega 9) – helping to moisturise, repair and restore your skin’s elasticity.
Aduna Baobab Seed Oil has a light, slightly-nutty aroma - its lightweight and smooth texture makes it quick and easily absorbed without feeling greasy or oily.
Uses of Aduna Organic Baobab Oil:
- For scalp and hair: the use of Baobab Oil for hair helps in the treatment of dandruff and flaky skin. The benefits of Baobab Oil for hair include its ability to moisturise dry hair and strengthen weak, brittle hair when used as a hair mask or as a leave-in conditioner.
- For face: Baobab Oil's skin benefits are attributable to it’s high in linoleic acid, a kind of omega-3 fatty acid that has anti-inflammatory properties, Baobab Oil may help reduce skin redness, irritation, and swelling to treat acne.
- For body: With its minerals and nutrients, Baobab Oil nourishes the epidermis of the skin, which provides a waterproof barrier and creates the skin's tone. In addition to softening and restoring elasticity to the skin, it can also be an effective treatment for stretch marks, helping to reduce their appearance.
- For nails: Containing high amounts of protein and calcium, Baobab Oil might aid in healing and maintaining strong, healthy nails. It is often massaged into cuticles as a brittle nails treatment oil.
- For eyes: Baobab Oil is a fantastic eye makeup remover and helps remove stubborn makeup.
Suitable for all hair and skin types, especially dry skin and dull hair.
Directions: This cold-pressed 100% organic Baobab Oil can be applied directly to the scalp, hair, face, body, and nails, or added to moisturisers, body butters, and creams. Use daily for best results. Use within 12 months of opening.
All Aduna products are 100% vegan and ethically-sourced. The seeds are sourced from a non-profit foundation in Mozambique.
For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes, inflamed or broken skin. If contact occurs, rinse with warm water.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
100% Pure Organic Baobab (Adansonia Digitata) Seed Oil.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of young children. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Keep in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Store in cool dry place. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.