Hope's Relief Nourishing All Day Long Moisturising Lotion with its eight moisturisers, including mango, shea and olive butters, and grapeseed oil, provides all day moisture to help repair the skin's natural barrier, restore flexibility, and regenerate new skin cells. For babies and children with itchy, dry skin who are prone to eczema, Hope's Relief Moisturising Lotion offers a natural solution to protect delicate skin and keep it healthy, hydrated, soft and supple.
Hope's Moisturising Lotion is suitable for all ages from babies to adults and is ideal for people with dry, itchy skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. This moisturising lotion is ideal for use as an everyday staple product for those with sensitive skin and can be applied liberally all over the body and face. The Moisturising Lotion is ideally used alongside Hope's Relief Intensive Dry Skin Rescue Cream (intended for more severe patches or flare-ups).
Additionally to treat skin types prone to eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis, this non-greasy formula helps soothe rashes, clear acne, treat age spots, smooth wrinkles and stretch marks and generally soften, hydrate and moisturise for long periods of time, restoring healthy, vibrant skin.
Hope's Relief Moisturising Lotion Key Ingredients:
- Mango Butter - is the goddess of natural ingredients and crammed with skin-loving nutrients: essential fatty acids restore lipid levels in dry and sensitive skin to hydrate, soften and smooth and provide a protective barrier to keep moisture in and irritants out; natural retinol stimulates collagen and elastin production for skin repair; powerful antioxidants called polyphenols protect and repair skin from environmental damage.
- Shea Butter - rich in vitamins A and E for antioxidant, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory actions.
- Olive Butter - nourishes and softens dry skin and reduces skin irritation.
- Grapseed - powerful antioxidant to repair and protect skin cells.
- Gotu Kola - assists collagen formation, strengthens and supports skin.
- Jojoba - with a composition similar to human sebum, helps dry skin to behave like healthy skin.
- Calendula - anti-inflammatory and healing properties. It has high amounts of flavonoids, plant-based antioxidants that protect cells from being damaged by unstable molecules called free radicals. Calendula has been traditionally used to fight inflammation, viruses, and bacteria
How to use: Apply the All Day Long Moisturising Lotion three to four times per day to affected areas.
The Hope's Relief range can safely be used on babies, children and adults for extended periods.
For external use only.
Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerol, Olea europaea (olive oil), Stearic Acid, Calendula officinalis flower extract ( Calendula), Mangifera indica seed butter (Mango butter), Olive Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii fruit butter (Shea Butter), Cetearyl alcohol, Vitis vinifera (grapeseed extract), Simmondsia chinensis seed oil (jojoba), Centella asiatica leaf extract (Gotu Kola), Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Rosa rubignosa seed oil (Rose hip, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.